How we work
Our employees are central to the success of your projects as well as to our success as a business. Their commitment is strengthened by your confidence in their ability to actively underpin the success of your organisation.
Through a dedicated market strategy and ongoing investments in employees with pinnacle expertise in Business Intelligence, we have consolidated our position as an established player within business analysis.
We are a company in growth, always looking for colleagues to assist us in bringing our strengths and visions to even greater use.
Right now, the job openings at Infotrust are:
- Service minded Business Objects Consultants wanted in Vilnius and Riga – Our international Service and Support Team are busy. Are you one of our new colleagues? more information
- Business Intelligence consultant (in Denmark) – an experienced colleague, who will work with our business team to transform our customers’ needs into effective BI solutions
- Education in IT
- Not less than 5 years experience working in Java SE;
- Not less than 3 years experience working in JSP;
- Not less than 3 years experience working with MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle databases;
- Not less than 3 years experience working with Databases (Stored procedures, functions, advanced querying);
- SOA / Web Services experience;
- Test driven development;
- Tomcat / Apache experience;
- Good English Language skills;
- A responsible attitude to work;
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Other programming languages;
- DB2 / Sybase knowledge;
- Linux / Unix experience;
- WebSphere / Oracle IAS / OC4J / IIS knowledge;
- Usage of Regular expressions;
- RMI / Corba knowledge.
- An interesting and creative work in a professional and friendly team;
- Implementation experience in international projects in Lithuania and abroad;
- Career opportunities in Business Intelligence;
- Qualified training and regular refresher training;
- Good working conditions and attractive salary equivalent competence....
We look forward to hearing from you also if the above jobs do not match your requirements and wishes, and you should choose to mail us an unsolicited application. In both cases, we ask you to explain why you would like to work specifically with us and how you think you may contribute best. Kindly attach a copy of your CV and other relevant material.